Course Name: Finding Flow
During this course we will cover the essential core (and sometimes overlooked) skills of mountain biking. By the end riders will be able to tackle singletrack with confidence and flow.
The main aim is to enable riders to feel confident on a variety of different trails and leave with techniques and skills that can be applied to trails everywhere.
This course is also in line with the skills needed for UK MBL Level 2.
Why this course?
- Because you want to gain confidence on your bike
- You want to feel balanced when carrying more speed
- You’d like to master those tricky sections on your local trails and ride red runs with confidence
- You’ve been riding a while and what to revisit the foundation of mountain biking to ensure good technique
- You’d like to learn the most up-to-date techniques of modern mountain biking
- You’re starting to venture into more natural singletrack
- You’d like to brush up your skills ready for taking your UK Mountain Bike Leader Level 2
Just some of the things we will cover:
- Jargon busting
- Bike set up to best suit rider and riding style
- Attack position
- How to find grip in technical sections
- How to lift your front wheel
- How to ride technical features safely
- Steps ups and drop offs
- More effective use of gears
For more information or to book on one of our Finding Flow courses, contact us email@example.com